From: bob414
To: backbayastro@...
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 1:22 AM
Subject: RE: [backbayastro] Comet Panstars Thursday night.

Paul

Bird and I were there at Huntington park also,  I was set up next to the end of the beach next to “The Crab Shack”.  Bird showed up after I had setup, but did not see me until he was almost set up.  We were about 75yd apart, were did you set up?  Sorry we missed you.  Did you see the pictures on my last email that Kathy took?  Saw the comet again in binoculars and nekid eye, averted vision.

Bob