Re: xx12i

bob414

Your stupid iPad forgot mention it is an Orion 14”.

Bob

From: backbayastro@... [mailto:backbayastro@...] On Behalf Of Jim Tallman
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 6:16 PM
To: backbayastro@...
Subject: Re: [backbayastro] xx12i

The mirror on my14" is pretty good :)

Jim

Sent from my stupid iPad

On Feb 28, 2013, at 6:10 PM, Mark Ost <jimcoble2000@...> wrote:

Yeah Paul I figure you are right. Of course I have to chuckle as I have seen some very mediocre zambuto mirrors and superb Orion mirrors. As to CN I guess I have seen too many weird posts and it seems that the worse the reviewer the more they want  to post but that is just my 2 cents!
Actually optically an Orion is just as good. Man Kent and I have seen some fine things in his 10 inch.