From: backbayastro@... [mailto:backbayastro@...] On Behalf Of nranderson_deepskyobserver
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 8:15 AM
To: backbayastro@...
Subject: [backbayastro] Lawn chair for binocular observing

Here's a question for the binocular enthusiasts. Because I'm planning to order my Orion Scenix 10x50 binoculars this month (my first pair of astronomy binoculars), I am considering purchasing a lawn chair to take with me for binocular observing. What attributes should I be looking for in such a chair in regards to observing? How much additional money can I expect to fork out?

-Nick Anderson