From: Jim Tallman
To: backbayastro@...
Sent: Saturday, December 8, 2012 7:50 AM
Subject: [backbayastro] Cooincidence and luck

I knew that there must have been a reason why it was cloudy last night and that I had to cancel the Skywatch.  Around 5 or so my dog started acting funny and not being herself.  Around 8 we took her to the vet and she passed away shortly afterwards due to a cancerous tumor that had ruptured on her heart.  She was just 8 years old a loyal friend.  I'm glad I was able to be there with her when it happened.

JT