Re: I love Astronomy!!!!! and maybe Electronics!

bob414

Just got my Edmunds Scientific Christmas catalog, they have several to select from.  If you are still interested, I think you can find them on the web.  If not, I can scan and send the 2 pages to you.

Bob

From: backbayastro@... [mailto:backbayastro@...] On Behalf Of Georgie June
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 5:03 PM
To: backbayastro@...
Subject: Re: [backbayastro] I love Astronomy!!!!! and maybe Electronics!

Yep, beginner

On Nov 12, 2012, at 4:50 PM, William McLean <preciousmyprecious@...> wrote:

Are we talking Christmas present?

Carpe Noctem
Bill McLean

From: Georgie June <doublestarjune@...>
To: Back Bay Amateur Astronomers <backbayastro@...>
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 4:06 PM

Hi Folks,

I am looking for anyone that knows anything about a good electronic set with a breadboard and microcontroller for beginners??? I have no clue what this is and don't even know if there is anything such thing as a set available. I tried google and I just KNOW there has to be someone out there in BBAA Land that not only is interested in stars, but maybe electronics too.

Please email me at doublestarjune@... if you know where I can start.

By the way, I love astronomy! Stars, galaxies, and mostly any helpful astrobuds!!

Georgie