Re: Happy winter

Nick Anderson

The dew has been treating me well! Only had maybe 2 issues with it last month and none yet this month. Wind gusts are becoming more of a problem though...

-Nick Anderson

--- In backbayastro@..., Paul Tartabini <paultar@...> wrote:

Hows' the dew been treating you?

You're post has reminded me that I need to get some cold weather boots.
Ugh. Not really ready for winter yet...

Winter constellations will be nice, though.

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 11:33 PM, nranderson_deepskyobserver <
nranderson.deepskyobserver@...> wrote:

**

The two weeks of fall are over here in the mountains. Daytime temperature
highs have been as low as the 40's this past week. At night, it's been
dropping to the 30's. Had to bring out the heavy wool trench coat and turn
the heat on this week. Looks like it's the start of winter here!

-Nick Anderson