From: backbayastro@... [mailto:backbayastro@...] On Behalf Of Dale
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 8:29 PM
To: backbayastro@...
Subject: Re: [backbayastro] Re: help

no I ment invite them as a "counter" proposal- go ahead with their meeting and come to our event when they can. I for one won't go if I'm not guaranteed close parking.

Dale

Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 7:03 PM

I might be able to arrange that with them Dale but it cannot be "last minute".  Also it is a long way away from the ODU planetarium where it would start at.  If they did come out we'd need a bit more help than we normally have out there.

JT