Re: help

gerlach.mark

Yup!,
I got it too. I have responded to him asking for the date, estimated # of people, about parking, and the like. I am pretty sure I will go also, so that is at least two of us. I will post it on the calendar here when I get a firm date.

Mark G.

--- In backbayastro@..., "Dale" <vbstargazer@...> wrote:

saw this on our facebook page - I would help out, this should go thru VP
Dale
Hello,

My group, ODU SEDS, is looking to host an educational event at the ODU planetarium where we bring up Norfolk's night sky and talk about what we could possibly see in the area. Afterwards, we want to have telescopes set up with people to instruct whoever attends entry level observational astronomy techniques (like how to set up and use a telescope). The plan is to have this in mid to late November. My question is, would any of you like to volunteer to help us out with this. I think it may be a good way to get BBAA out to the ODU community.

You can contact me at ODUSEDS@...

Eric Ingram