Re: Mars Landing Sunday night (Early Monday morning)

bob414

I covered my family of 3 with my taxes.  If I could direct where my taxes went, I would of given more.

Bob B

From: backbayastro@... [mailto:backbayastro@...] On Behalf Of kevin.weiner@...
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2012 4:29 PM
To: backbayastro@...
Cc: bob414
Subject: RE: [backbayastro] Re: Mars Landing Sunday night (Early Monday morning)

Minor correction:

I like your math, and I wish it was true...

There were about 102,198,697 tax payers when this was funded. So the math is closer to $24.46 per tax payer. Even if you use today’s numbers, there are about 114,099,300 tax payers putting the amount at about $21.91 per tax payer. If you factor in the value of a dollar today as compared to when this was funded, and the interest on the loans by the time this is paid in full... in other words, get out your check book.