Re: Help

wd4sel <wd4sel@...>

Bob, you said the magic words. Chuck responded 16 minutes before you "off the group" but sounds like he doesn't know if he needs a handbox or not and wants to check his out first.

SOooo, I'll sell it to you (if it works) and maybe you and Chuck can get togather and check his out...<G>

Bob, I don't know where you're at but I will be at the Major Hillard branch library off George Washington Hwy tonight from 6-8PM at a NAS meeting. I can bring the handbox if you want to check it out then in the parking lot with you're mount...not having any Meade mounts anymore,I have no way of testing it. If that's not good for you we can arrange some other time at my place...extreme north Western Branch area of Chesapeake. I'm here all the time (have no life <G>) My cell is 757 373 0859...if you want to meet me at the library, give me a call.

Tks,
Stu

--- In backbayastro@yahoogroups.com, Bob Beuerlein <bob414@...> wrote:

I'll take it

wd4sel <wd4sel@...> wrote:

Well Bob, I suppose you did...sorta...however I miss read your e-mail as trying to explain the differences in the hand boxs.

I did however respond by saying that any reasonable offer would be fine...and I got none. This morning at "O dark thirty" Chuck outright asked me what I wanted for it and I responded off line with a price.

My apology is extended for miss reading your statement. I suppose i being too technical about this process and seem to get screwed up the last couple times out.

So here's the deal...I've already sold one for $25 (as memory serves)here in the group and this one is $25...First "I'll take it" gets it. I don't know if it works or not and would recommend plugging it in first. If it don't work...then no deal!

That's the best I can do.

Regards,
Stu

--- In backbayastro@yahoogroups.com, "bob414" <bob414@> wrote:

I am confused, I expressed interest when I tried to defined the difference
between a 494 and 497. I did not see Chuck expressed interest till the next
day. But, it is your handset, and your choice.

Bob