From: backbayastro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:backbayastro@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of wd4sel
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 12:51 PM
To: backbayastro@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [backbayastro] Re: Help

Bob, Chuck inquired about buying it first and I've give him a price off line
(direct) already...I'm just waiting for his response.

Thks,
Stu

--- In backbayastro@yahoogroups.com <mailto:backbayastro%40yahoogroups.com>
, "bob414" <bob414@> wrote:

I have seen them on EBay for everywhere between $12 and (new) $150, give
me
a price and we can work out the details.

Bob