Re: Help

bob414

I have seen them on EBay for everywhere between $12 and (new) $150, give me a price and we can work out the details.

Bob

From: backbayastro@... [mailto:backbayastro@...] On Behalf Of wd4sel
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2012 6:33 PM

To: backbayastro@...
Subject: [backbayastro] Re: Help

I can't really remember where it came from...I've had several LX200s and several LXD75...so it could be from anyone of those. I don't know if it even works...I sold one to Jim Tallman awhile back. You would have to plug it in to find out I guess.

One thing for sure...it don't fit anything I got now. If it works...any reasonable offer would be acceptable. I've also had 494s...it's not one of those.

Regards,
Stu