Re: Chippokes Presentation June 30 - Volunteers needed

George Reynolds

Mark,

The question of this Chippokes presentation came up at the May meeting, but no one knew anything about it at that time.  Having missed the June meeting I don't know if it was resolved at that time or not.

I think I may be able to participate.  I'll call you when I get home from Michigan.  My sister-in-law and I are leaving tomorrow morning in a U-Haul truck, carrying some of the objects "inherited" by our families after the passing of my father-in-law.  (My wife Linda is staying another week.)

I should get home Sunday night.  If it's not too late, I'll talk to you then, or call you Monday.