Re: Chippokes Presentation June 30 - Volunteers needed

Jim Tallman

Mark the Mansion parking lot is our normal observation site and best know to those who go out there.  I might be able to make this to help with observing.  Find a presenter and we are good J

Jim

From: backbayastro@... [mailto:backbayastro@...] On Behalf Of Mark
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2012 12:38 PM
To: backbayastro@...
Subject: [backbayastro] Chippokes Presentation June 30 - Volunteers needed

Outreach Opportunity:

Chippokes has their calendar open for us to do a presentation/viewing on June 30 around 8 pm.
The conference shelter has electricity for computer, projector, etc.
Viewing can be on the Shelter lawn or on the Mansion parking lot. (Not being familiar with this place, I don't know which would be best.)
Who is ready, willing and able to do a program? Please contact me, cell 434-4220

/\\ark G

George R.: Give me a call to get the info for the calendar.