Re: WooooHOOOOOO!

RapidEye

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 8:14 PM, Charles Jagow <chuck@...> wrote:
 Have you ever visited theBlackCanyon of the Gunnison?

Yeah, a couple of times.  In fact, when we flew into Montrose this morning we flew the length of the canyon.  It was mostly clear, but the windows on the plane were very dirty and we didn't get as good of a view as I'd had on other flights into Montrose.  We came in right over Blue Mesa Lake and followed the Gunnison right on down into the canyon.

We had a big ol' plate of green chile in downtown Montrose before heading back up to Junction.

Supposed to be a nice storm coming in tonight - should be some good skiing tomorrow and Monday: w00t!!!