From: backbayastro@... [mailto:backbayastro@...] On Behalf Of Ted Forte
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2011 10:10 AM
To: backbayastro@...
Subject: RE: [backbayastro] Mount Trashmore

It was an unfortunate turn of events.  Perhaps it would have been palatable if the parking restrictions had been established up front, or even if the restrictions made any sense.   We’ve dealt with the same sort of restrictions at the Boardwalk, but as there the restrictions are both necessary and understood in advance it’s acceptable.  Perhaps there should be a restriction on the number of vehicles we can leave at the Trashmore site, but there was no justification for that number to be three.

The Trashmore events have been very enjoyable in the past and it would be a shame if they are diminished by last night’s experience.  I’m sorry that last night didn’t work for some of us, I was rather looking forward to it.  I hope those that stayed had fun.