Re: Great Bridge Intermediate Math and Science Night

gerlach.mark

I can make it. I will go ahead and contact her, even tho I'm not technically VP yet.

/\\ark G.

--- In backbayastro@..., "Jim Tallman" <jctallman@...> wrote:

I'll leave the contacting to the VP J

But if I still have my scope then I can make it. I have someone who might
want to look it over this week. The new 14 won't ship until 12/28 L

Jim