From: Mark Ost <jimcoble2000@...>
To: Back Bay <backbayastro@...>
Sent: Sun, March 13, 2011 8:47:09 PM
Subject: [backbayastro] The Curse of daylight savings time

Well we have gone and done it again. Just when Saturn was getting good, we go
and reverse all our gains for the last two months in order to pay homage to an
agricultural system that went out with the dinosaurs or to allow our midget
politicians to claim that they are saving energy. Back to late nights. I hate
daylight savings time!!!!!!!!!!!