British Railways Wagon Research 1948-99 BR-Wagon-Research@groups.ioA group for the exchange of information on BR wagons, including pre 1948 wagons in BR ownership, Private Owner wagons in main line use and International wagons used in the UK.
Period covered is 1948 to 1999 although the end date is only a guide.
Wagons built from 2000 and day to day sightings should be placed on the other sites which are available. Recent modifications and withdrawls of pre 2000 wagons are welcome.
LIST RULES: No SPAM; no posting jokes or virus warnings; sign messages with your full name. Messages are archived.
Advertisements for events or items should be cleared with the site owner prior to posting
- 132 Members
- 58 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: BR-Wagon-Research@groups.io
- Subscribe: BR-Wagon-Researchfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: BR-Wagon-Researchemail@example.com
- Group Owner: BR-Wagon-Researchfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: BR-Wagon-Researchemail@example.com
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Not listed in the Groups.io directory.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members cannot edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.