The B&O Railroad Historical Society Archives Group BORHSArchives@groups.ioThis moderated group was formed to facilitate communication and research regarding the activities related to the B&O Railroad Historical Society Archives. General discussion regarding B&O Research is quite welcome. Discussions about models of B&O equipment are welcome so long as there is some research aspect being discussed. This group is not focused on reviews of new products or models. Please refer those topics to the B&O Modeler.
Other discussions about the history of the B&O Railroad such as its historic operation, construction, public relations and other topics are quite welcome. Please keep topics close to the theme of this group, that being the history of the B&O Railroad. All messages can and will be totally moderated at times to maintain that focus. Such moderation will be announced to the group as a whole.
All discussions should be polite. Any flaming or derogatory language directed at other members will result in immediate banishment from the group. This is the only warning about this policy. This group is one of several official ways to communicate to B&ORRHS Archives Volunteers about schedule changes and events. Members of the group who abuse other members in posts or spam the group will be banned. In the words of Patrick Swayze in Road House, "Be nice."
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.