Topics

WANTED!! uBitx V5

Peter McCracken

Hi all,

Still on the hunt for a uBitx V5 if anyone has one they want to sell, cash waiting!

Thanks!

Best regards, Peter.

Olivier Grand

Hello I've one with nextion 3.5", how can we do ?
Regards.
Olivier.

Le jeu. 1 oct. 2020 à 01:07, Peter McCracken <peter.mccracken@...> a écrit :
Hi all,

Still on the hunt for a uBitx V5 if anyone has one they want to sell, cash waiting!

Thanks!

Best regards, Peter.

Peter McCracken

Hi Olivier, sent you an email directly! Thx!

Olivier Grand

Yes

Le jeu. 1 oct. 2020 20:31, Peter McCracken <peter.mccracken@...> a écrit :
Hi Olivier, sent you an email directly! Thx!

Peter McCracken

Hi Olivier, please check your spam folder, I have sent you a message directly.

Br Peter.

Olivier Grand

Hello Peter, I have only one picture for the moment (I'm not at home) see link below

The Nextion display is 3.2" (not 3.5"), I installed VK3YE's AGC and and audio noise limiter, I have the mic preamp module and a second Arduino (for the standalone analyser) but they are not installed, I think 100€ plus shipping would be a nice price.
Best regards.
Olivier