Topics

VK4PP Ultimate uBitx Daughter Board. #parts #ubitx #filters

Richard West <rewest71@...>

Greetings Y'all,

Looked on line among the various topics and could not find anything about the daughter board referred to in these posts. I have a V4 and would like to know if it works with this version, ordering particulars, and additional information of what it does. Thanks in advance.

73,

Wes
KH2EE

On Jan 13, 2020, at 10:35 PM, Coutil <fr4ta.daniel@...> wrote:

Sorry,
Can i have one too
73
Fr4ta Daniel

Le mar. 14 janv. 2020 09:15, Gary Anderson <gary.ag5tx@...> a écrit :
I can mostly read it, just not speak it or hear it without a Texas accent.
Not a literal translation, but what English speakers would say <I would be happy to have one>

vu3gwn

I need one too..

-VU3GWN

Lou KI5FTY

put me down for 3

Rene

Okay, wanna try alsowanna try also when my V6 is working
Regards
Rene

Cor Beijersbergen

Hello Nick,

I  haven’t seen the signal that the time window for ordering your board is opened. Ut now I see some people showing their interest in this board, so maybe I missed something,  therefor I would like to repeat to you my interest in two of these boards.

Kind regards,

Cor – PA4Q

Lawrence Galea

Hi Nick
Did you consider the suggestion for an onboard 160M LPF?
Any idea when the boards will be available
Regards
Lawrence

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 8:08 AM Cor Beijersbergen <dx11@...> wrote:

Hello Nick,

I  haven’t seen the signal that the time window for ordering your board is opened. Ut now I see some people showing their interest in this board, so maybe I missed something,  therefor I would like to repeat to you my interest in two of these boards.

Kind regards,

Cor – PA4Q

Richard West <rewest71@...>

Greetings Nick,

It looks like you've done quite a lot of work on this board. Is this board version specific, or for generic use with like a V4? Will you be offering it populated, unpopulated, or it in kit form? Looks like all through hole connections, without SMD components? I'm interested. Thank you.

73,

Wes
KH2EE

Steve Carey

Where do I find full info on this "Daughter" board?

Steve/G4MJW