Topics

VK4PP Ultimate uBitx Daughter Board. #parts #ubitx #filters

DJ2AG

Nick,

please put me on your list for 1 board.

tnx
Armin - DJ2AG

Laurence Oberman

Please add me for 4 boards
Regards
Paypal invoice to my email is good

Regards
Laurence
KB1HKO

On Sun, May 12, 2019, 8:55 AM <adrianabshire@...> wrote:
I need two of these also please!

Nick VK4PP

Ok, fair amount of demand, I suppose I should get  it done then....
Thanks everyone for you interest,...
73 Nick VK4PP

DJ4MU

Please add me to your list for 3of those boards.

Thnx 73 de DJ4MU-Philipp

Lawrence Galea

One for me please
Regards
Lawrence

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 7:03 AM DJ4MU via Groups.Io <pbepler=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:

Please add me to your list for 3of those boards.

Thnx 73 de DJ4MU-Philipp

Balasubramanyan Cp

Pl add me for ONE Board. De VU2UYC, Balasubramanian. Email to me by quoting price / money transfer details . bsnvu2yc73s@...

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 10:58 AM Lawrence Galea <9h1avlaw@...> wrote:
One for me please
Regards
Lawrence

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 7:03 AM DJ4MU via Groups.Io <pbepler=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:

Please add me to your list for 3of those boards.

Thnx 73 de DJ4MU-Philipp

JT Croteau <jt.tobit@...>

Two for me please...

N1ESE

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019, 05:06 Balasubramanyan Cp <bsnvu2yc73s@...> wrote:
Pl add me for ONE Board. De VU2UYC, Balasubramanian. Email to me by quoting price / money transfer details . bsnvu2yc73s@...

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 10:58 AM Lawrence Galea <9h1avlaw@...> wrote:
One for me please
Regards
Lawrence

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 7:03 AM DJ4MU via Groups.Io <pbepler=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:

Please add me to your list for 3of those boards.

Thnx 73 de DJ4MU-Philipp

stephen.hardesty@...

Please add two for me'
73 Steve KD8ink

W6QPA, Ray

Looks like a pile-up of interest <wink>.
Please add 2 boards for me as well.
Let us know when you’d like payment and how to get it to you.

73,
Ray

Dennis Beverage

Me too! and much thanks for efforts to really help all of us.  I’ll want one board for my my V4.

sodypop
KJ6VGB

Gerritu

me too and thanks for the help

Coutil <fr4ta.daniel@...>

Si je peux en avoir une je serai heureux
73's
Fr4ta Daniel

Wayne Leake

 Coutil, I could only figure out two words of what you posted.
Most of us do not read or speak French.

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020, 9:57 PM Coutil <fr4ta.daniel@...> wrote:
Si je peux en avoir une je serai heureux
73's
Fr4ta Daniel

Gary Anderson

I can mostly read it, just not speak it or hear it without a Texas accent.
Not a literal translation, but what English speakers would say <I would be happy to have one>

Coutil <fr4ta.daniel@...>

Sorry,
Can i have one too
73
Fr4ta Daniel

Le mar. 14 janv. 2020 09:15, Gary Anderson <gary.ag5tx@...> a écrit :
I can mostly read it, just not speak it or hear it without a Texas accent.
Not a literal translation, but what English speakers would say <I would be happy to have one>

Rene

Beste Nick, ik zie dat je heel veel vrienden hebt. Graag zou ik ook zo een board bij je willen bestellen. Groet
Rene
Nederland

F5PCX

Hi Nick,
Very interesting.
Can you put my name on one, please ?

Jean-F5PCX.

Erwin - PE3ES - F4VTQ

Please do me 2 of these as well, very nice, thanks!
--
PE3ES - F4VTQ - Erwin
73

Richard Perry

I too would like one of these boards.

wnpauls

I would like one or two of these boards when they become available.

thanks, Paul K0ZYV