Topics

VK4PP Ultimate uBitx Daughter Board. #parts #ubitx #filters

Kelly Mabry

Im in too! Sign me up, take my $$ ...lol

Kelly K5AID

Max W6BG

One for me as well, please.
Thanks!
Max W6BG

On May 3, 2019, at 8:29 AM, Kelly Mabry <kmabry2007@...> wrote:

Im in too! Sign me up, take my $$ ...lol

Kelly K5AID

Christopher J. Shaker, KJ7BLE

Please reserve one for me as well.
Chris Shaker
KJ7BLE

On May 3, 2019, at 8:45 AM, Max W6BG <max@...> wrote:

One for me as well, please.
Thanks!
Max W6BG

On May 3, 2019, at 8:29 AM, Kelly Mabry <kmabry2007@...> wrote:

Im in too! Sign me up, take my $$ ...lol

Kelly K5AID

vk6qa

Hi Nick

Did you consider placing a RX pre amp on your new board?

Keith Perry

VK6QA

Its been slow going, I'm about 95% complete, just need to confirm spacing/sizing and go over it all again...

Ill get there, eventually.

73 Nick VK4PP

STEVE

I would like one please.

Steve Behlmer. KE7GO

On May 5, 2019, at 4:18 PM, vk6qa <vk6qa@...> wrote:

Hi Nick

Did you consider placing a RX pre amp on your new board?

Keith Perry

VK6QA

Its been slow going, I'm about 95% complete, just need to confirm spacing/sizing and go over it all again...

Ill get there, eventually.

73 Nick VK4PP

Balasubramanyan Cp

Good.  I need one provided it can use with uBITX MULTIBAND Version 5, 2018 KIT .
De VU2UYC Balsun. Email me  bsnvu2yc73s@...
73s

On Mon, May 6, 2019 at 4:58 AM STEVE via Groups.Io <behlmer=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I would like one please.

Steve Behlmer. KE7GO

On May 5, 2019, at 4:18 PM, vk6qa <vk6qa@...> wrote:

Hi Nick

Did you consider placing a RX pre amp on your new board?

Keith Perry

VK6QA

Its been slow going, I'm about 95% complete, just need to confirm spacing/sizing and go over it all again...

Ill get there, eventually.

73 Nick VK4PP

Balasubramanyan Cp

Dear OM Nick,
Hope balance 5% work might  have completed.
73s
Balsun, VU2UYC
Email  bsnvu2yc73s@...

From: Nick VK4PP <nickpullen@...>
Date: 14/05/2019 02:59 (GMT+00:00)
To: BITX20@groups.io

Hi everyone.
Thanks for the interest. I will put all of you that have responded and emailed me at the top of the list...

I will try to get this done ASAP, but I have very little time lately with work and life, but I will try...

The design is mostly done, but I want to do this one with some decent documentation, and schematics too.

Thanks again.
73 Nick VK4PP

Mike Jopling

I want 1 board.

Mike K8MJ

Ted KB9SKP

Nick
One for me please
Ted KB9SKP

Poli

I am interested too.

Policarpo
VA3AGP

jkstark@...

I'd take one when they are ready to go...

TNX

Kris - K2FIN

Evan Hand

Nick,