Topics

VK4PP ultimate add-on boards #ubitx

Jeroen Bastemeijer

Dear all,

I was looking for information on the VK4PP ultimate add-on boards. According to VK4PP's site it would be made available. However, I'm not able to find it... Can someone give me a pointer?

The information I'm looking for are Gerbers or other design files, schematic diagram, bill of materials, etc.

Thank you, best 73 Jeroen PE1RGE

Rene

Tja Jeroen, wat ik je zeg is dikke pech😉
https://vk4pp.blogspot.com/?m=1
Het lijkt erop dat hij ermee gestopt is...
Groet,Rene
Hoofddorp

Cor Beijersbergen

His last emails to this group were on 14/5/19 and 20/6/19. Both gave the impression that he would order new boards. After that, nothing.

I would like to have these boards as well.

73, Cor PA4Q