From: V Zecchinelli <n1vin@...>
Date: 22/10/2018 11:41 (GMT+00:00)
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] VK4PP uBitx LPF BANK add-on Board

I'd be very interested Nick.  I can paypal whenever you are ready.
Thanks,
73 Vince N1VIN

On 10/21/2018 11:12 PM, Nick VK4PP wrote:

Hi Again.
Here is the supplier and the relays I have purchased. they appear to be good at a reasonable price

10PCS G6S-2-12VDC 12VDC ORIGINAL OMRON Relay 8pins https://ebay.us/ARjWhq

10 pack so perfect for this LPF board.

I am gauging interest right now, to determine if I should do a big order of these boards?

Otherwise I have about 5 of them left from the prototype run and also 5 of the 5 filter version, email me if you want them($2) + post.

73 Nick VK4PP

Kees T

Nick,

Looks very nice. Do you have a plot with a Tracking Generator on the input and a Spectrum Analyzer on the output, through a filter on a populated board.

73 Kees K5BCQ

Nick VK4PP

Hi Kees,
No, not yet. Best I will be able to do is a noise source and a RTL SDR spectrum scan....
Ill post up the results I get, hopefully they are somewhat useful/telling.

Thanks.
Nick VK4PP

Nick VK4PP

I am building a sweeperino and then a specan. this will hopefully help test these boards more...
73 Nick VK4PP.

F1BFU - Fr - 79

Hello Nick

I'm interested by sweeperino and a Specan from long time.
I also considered building these modules.
I will wait for the result of your experiments because I am not a skilled technician.

73 QRO
F1BFU /FR

--
Gilles - F1BFU/FR

Glenn

Nick, I have been away on a holiday......

If you would like to send just the assembled new LPF board to me< i will check it over for you with SA etc.

Glenn
vk3pe

Nick VK4PP

Thanks Glenn,
Will do, ill try get it done this weekend... Do you want a few for yourself?

Many Thanks.

Glenn

Hi Nick

Happy to test for you, no need to send any parts etc for me.

glenn
vk3pe

KM4TRT

Hi Nick,