Topics

Version 6

Dale Parfitt

Does anyone in the group have a Version 6 (preferably w/o cabinet) they  would like to sell? I see no shipments from India cannot ship until the lockdown is over.

Tnx,

Dale W4OP

l41.46n-106.82@...

GigaParts.com had them, $209 for immediate shipment, but now 7 to 14 day wait.

(Still liking my stressed Moxon, many thanks Dale!)

Andy

Ross Bassette

On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 3:38 PM Dale Parfitt <PARINC1@...> wrote:

Does anyone in the group have a Version 6 (preferably w/o cabinet) they  would like to sell? I see no shipments from India cannot ship until the lockdown is over.

Tnx,

Dale W4OP

Dale Parfitt

Thanks to all that replied- I located a V6 from another ham.,

Dale W4OP