Topics

Veron's Day of the Amateur in the Netherlands

Cor Beijersbergen

Yesterday at the Day of the Amateur I spotted two beautifully executed samples of the Ubitx.

Cor – PA4Q

One by PA0MBE:

Afbeelding met elektronica, circuit

Automatisch gegenereerde beschrijving

And one by PH2LB:

Curt

Cor

Thanks for the nice pictures. Is this a national ham radio convention there, and is it an easy journey for many hams in the Netherlands?

Curt wb8yyy

Allard PE1NWL

On Sun, November 3, 2019 12:48, Cor Beijersbergen wrote:
Yesterday at the Day of the Amateur I spotted two beautifully executed
samples of the Ubitx.

Yeah I saw those radios too at the event yesterday.
Those guys did indeed a nice job. Truly fine piece of work!

On Sun, November 3, 2019 20:01, Curt via Groups.Io wrote:
Is this a national ham radio convention
there, and is it an easy journey for many hams in the Netherlands?
It's a yearly event oganised by the Dutch radio society VERON.
See https://dvdra.veron.nl/
The Netherlands is only a small country so it's an easy journey for most
hams in the Netherlands.

73 Allard PE1NWL