Topics

Ver 5.1 uBITZ Calibration

Liam Kingsmill

Please suggest a calibration procedure for a 5.1 uBITZ

MVS Sarma

Liam,
Do you uese stock firmware or kd8cec ver1.20?

If later i can send old procedure and it is continued by kd8cec.   All the best.

Sarma vi3zmv

On Mon, 29 Jul 2019, 7:32 pm Liam Kingsmill, <lumetters1@...> wrote:
Please suggest a calibration procedure for a 5.1 uBITZ

Liam Kingsmill

Sarma, stock firmare here.

MVS Sarma

It needs to have a frequency counter.for calibration at 10mhz.
 Perhaps you can pretue a q0mhz wwv on any other radio and in close vicinity you try calibration trying to hear a beat.

A link to detaild procedure i shall send soon, please.

On Tue, 30 Jul 2019, 12:34 am Liam Kingsmill, <lumetters1@...> wrote:
Sarma, stock firmare here.

Liam Kingsmill

Am I assuming too much?  I hear transmit switch clicks, but no microphone audio feedback.  The receiver is a Retekess V115.  I am assuming audio feedback will indicate the mic is working.  Mic and receiver speaker are almost touching.  Receiver AGC appears to kick in eliminating band noise.