Topics

V6 with TSW nano teensy adapter upload problem

mark bodlovich

My V6 works normally with original nano. Purchased nano adapter and teensy 4. I cant figure why my teensy wont upload the sketch V1.14 or V1.12 correctly. All i get is the splash screen with version # and the main screen. The touch screen does nothing .Main tuning knob works and pushing it gets options at bottom to appear.Ā  I can see the screen reset and version # changes when done uploading so I have serial link. I have tried many things , different W10 computers, reloading arduino and teensy duino many times putting in required libraries ( i think) as per website. Sketch verifies, compiles and uploads. I have purchased extra teensys and get same results. Used ESD precautions when handling as well. I must be missing something but I dont know what it is. Has anyone seen this before and or has any insight as to what is happening. My next idea is to try a Linux computer if I can get the arduino and tensy duino installed. I dont know what to do next. Any help would be appreciated. I would even send my teensy to someone that could upload it for me.

Thanks, N7HWR

Rene

Hallo Mark, have you tryed to load the softeware with the old megaloader under arduino?? Ik tryed to upate mine and was not succesfull but when i started to use the old loader all the problems have been fixed(ecceot the hardware problemsšŸ¤”)
Regards
ReneĀ
Netherlands

barry halterman

Mark did you do the touch screen calibration?
Barry