Topics

V6 Delivery times #v6

Lee

HFSIGNALS web site had a warning that due to Covid-19 they were temporally not shipping.   12 days ago I ordered one and they took my payment.  I sent an email to sales@... asking if it shipped and if there was a tracking number.  Got no reply.   This is my 4th kit I have ordered over the years and none have taken this long.   Anybody else experiencing a long delay?

Also is there a firmware update I should get?  Where would I download it and what improvements does it have?   Thank you for the help

--
Lee - N9LO  "I Void Warranties"

Lee

Forgot to add that the Covid-19 warning was gone from the site.
--
Lee - N9LO  "I Void Warranties"

support@...

Hello Lee,

At the very outset we would like to inform you that this forum is not a place where the sales matters of HF Signals are discussed. This is a uBitx forum for discussing the technical issues on uBitx wherein members of HFSignals also pitch in with their technical inputs. Kindly send a copy of the mail you sent to sales@... and we shall take this discussion offline so that we could address your mail directly from there.

Thanks and regards,

Thomas

--
Support@...

Lee

Sorry, I did not know where to turn for help after 10 days went by and no reply to my email.

The link you posted did not work for me.  It shows up as     sales@ with 3 dots behind it in my outlook email program.

I sent my email to sales at hfsignals.com
--
Lee - N9LO  "I Void Warranties"

Arv Evans

Lee

You are correct in posting here.  This is the group which handles "all things uBITX".
There are other URLs which claim to represent both Farhan and HFSignals, but
Farhan does monitor this group and has designated it as the official support place
for anything related to uBITX and uBITX support.

Arv K7HKL
_._

I sent my email to sales at hfsignals.com
--
Lee - N9LO  "I Void Warranties"

@KC2TAU

I am concerned about this as well. I placed an order yesterday for a uBitX V6 and I would like to know if there are currently any delays in processing orders.

John Dooley

I placed mine yesterday too, but payment is pending so I expect it will proceed when they are able to accept orders?

73 de M3doo

On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 at 22:28, <greencolouredpencils@...> wrote:
I am concerned about this as well. I placed an order yesterday for a uBitX V6 and I would like to know if there are currently any delays in processing orders.

Write to sales at hfsignals.com or sales at hfsignals dot com

remove spaces and and replace the AT and DOT

groups io does not show the email ID.

Raj

I sent my email to sales at hfsignals.com
--