Topics

#v5 #v6 For sale, v5 and v6 uBitx #v5 #v6

Ken Simmons

I've decided that the uBitx is not for me. I've got a v5 with the case from amateurradiokits.in and the 3.5" Nextion display. I also mounted the mic element in a small 3D printed case. I've got the complete v6 uBitx with the TSW Teensy mod as well as the original raduino. Either one will probably need to be calibrated or at least checked. Asking $185 each, shipped within the US.

Thanks.
Ken KJ7JPX

Mike Short <ai4ns.mike.spam@...>

I would like to buy the V5 if available

Mike

On Fri, Jun 5, 2020 at 10:17 Ken Simmons <flymustangs@...> wrote:
I've decided that the uBitx is not for me. I've got a v5 with the case from amateurradiokits.in and the 3.5" Nextion display. I also mounted the mic element in a small 3D printed case. I've got the complete v6 uBitx with the TSW Teensy mod as well as the original raduino. Either one will probably need to be calibrated or at least checked. Asking $185 each, shipped within the US.

Thanks.
Ken KJ7JPX

Ken Simmons

The v6 is sold.