Topics

v3 TFT display

Kit Peters

Am I correct in assuming that I can modify my v3 to add a TFT display like the V6 has?

--
Kit Peters, W0KEH
GPG public key fingerpint: D4FF AA62 AFEA 83D6 CC98 ACE5 6FAE 7E74 7F56 ED1D

Jim Sheldon

Not with our software or hardware, sorry.

On Sep 24, 2020, at 10:54 AM, Kit Peters <popefelix@...> wrote:

Am I correct in assuming that I can modify my v3 to add a TFT display like the V6 has?

--
Kit Peters, W0KEH
GPG public key fingerpint: D4FF AA62 AFEA 83D6 CC98 ACE5 6FAE 7E74 7F56 ED1D
Hello to any and all NSA, DEA, or other government or non-government agents reading this email.  Tell me about your life; I'll tell you about mine.

Evan Hand

Kit,
Starting with a v3 board, I would recommend adding the Nextion display using the KF8CEC software.

you can find the how to on uBitx.net

73
Evan
AC9TU