Topics

Using Vacuum Tube heathkit as Linear Amplifier for QRP

James Lynes

Yes it did. I read it last night. I believe the same info is on the qrp labs website in the qsx area.

James

padmanabhan cattamanchi

I have used a healthkit dx60 with the bitx20
de vu2pep

On Wednesday, November 13, 2019, 07:49:04 PM GMT+5:30, James Lynes <jmlynesjr@...> wrote:

Yes it did. I read it last night. I believe the same info is on the qrp labs website in the qsx area.

James

Richard Spohn

vu2pep, how did you do this? How did you connect the bitx20 to the
DX-60? I want to try the exact same thing with my uBitx and DX-60B.
Did you plug the output of the Bitx into the crystal socket or VFO
input? This is a new adventure... -- 73, Rich WB2GXM