Topics

Using the Arduino with other QRP radios

Ashhar Farhan

I have used  Raduinos as a general purpose VFO on many radios. It works quite well.

- f

On Mon, Sep 2, 2019 at 1:37 PM Dennis Yancey <Kd4epg@...> wrote:
I was wondering if anyone has tried using the Arduino as a VFO to replace the crystal on some other QRP radios to replace the crystal like the Rockmite II, the 49er and other small minimal power QRP rigs?

Any ideas? Think the Arduino output will need a small buffer amp? Love to hear your thoughts.
--
72 and God bless
KD4EPG

Dennis Yancey

did you use the output and ground to replace the crystal?or was other action necessary?

--
72 and God bless
KD4EPG

Gordon Gibby

I have used it as the Computer controllable VFO for a Heathkit SB – 100 vacuum tube radio and it worked well.