Topics

Using CW to Tune #ubitx

Ivan Matías Leitner

Hi Friends !

My name is Ivan and i'm a happy owner of a V4 microbitx. I'm not using CW mode in my Microbitx but i would like to add a switch in the front panel to send the cw tone in order to tune.

If someone can give me a hand i will appreciate

KN4TOU

Curt

Ivan

cool stuff.  remember that 4.7 k resistor you installed?  find the 'outside' of the resistor - and arrange a push button connection to ground.  the Raduino reads the voltage created at the 'inside' of this resistor (you can see it then with a DVM) to command the rig to transmit a CW signal.  the outside of course goes to where a key jack is located (whether you installed one or not -- this push button can exist simultaneous with a key jack).

Curt

Ted

Curt, I do that very thing for a "tune" button for an outboard antenna tuner. Simple and effective.

-ted
K3RTA

Ivan Matías Leitner

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 07:11 AM, Curt wrote:
[...]

 Hi curt !
Works perfect  thanks you !!

Now i blow up the finals doing some testing. I really love the microbitx you can play and learn a lot