Topics

uk builders

dave

hi just finished my v 6 and i am very pleased with it . i was wondering what fellow builders are using as a case for the ubitx  as i dont fancy paying 60 £ for a casa from india  best wises  dave  c

Ben Holmes

I just bought this one from Ebay for just under $30. It's rather large, and my intent is to have a lot of fun with mods... this will give me plenty of room. Perhaps bigger than you would want, depending on what you're looking for.

Do a search for this:

Blue Metal Electronic Enclosure Project Case DIY Junction Box 310 x 285 x 115mm
: