Topics

#ubitxv6 frequency calibration #ubitx #calibration #v6 #ubitxv6

eb2elu@...

Hi,

I have just received my brand new ubitxv6 full kit and I am experiencing some problems when calibrating  frequency.

These days I couldn't hear any stable station here in Europe so I tried to listen some ham radio colleagues. I could hear a colleague in 7.131 using my other radio gear (yaesu ft-857) but  ubitx frequency for the same signal was 7.129.500. I tried to modify frequency offset in the setup but I didn't notice any changes when I modified the offset to 1500hz. I only notice better results in terms of frequency calibration, by setting a much higher offset but at the expense of hearing  much worse audio quality,lot of noise and much lower volume.

¿What is the right way to calibrate frequency in ubitx v6?

73

Felipe
EB2ELU

Reed N

Hi Felipe,

If you haven't already, check out Ashhar's new video tutorial: https://groups.io/g/BITX20/message/76434

Reed

eb2elu@...

Yes!!
I just watched It yesterday and I think I finally calibrated It.
Thanks