Topics

ubitx version 3 assembly manual

harry latterman <harrylatterman@...>

Just did a trade for a never been open uBITX ver 3 radio. No manual came with it, just a sealed plastic box with the board and parts.  So where do I download the correct manual for this version in PDF format.  I know the radio has issues and can only be upgraded to a V4.  That is not a issue. Once I get it working I will then look into all the up hardware and firmware updates. Thank you for your time and help.

73 Harry K7ZOV

BTW...What's up with the FB people. I have applied to that group twice and never heard anything back.  It is dead or dying or what...

Jack, W8TEE

HFSignals.com is the main source of info on the µBITX. However, ubitx.net is a very valuable resource, too.

Jack, W8TEE

--
Jack, W8TEE

Woody

Don't know if there is a formal manual from mfgr., but here are a few places to check...
http://www.hfsignals.com/
http://www.hfsignals.com/index.php/ubitx-r3-archived/
http://ubitx.net/
https://ubitx.net/download/ubitx-v4-mini-manual/