Topics

uBITx v6 volume rotary on/off volume switch bad #v6

TD

I started assembling my uBITx v6 kit but the main board would not align with the holes at the front of the case.  What I found was the on/off switch /volume control was crooked on the board so I unsoldered it and examining the switch.  It had been manufactured crooked as in the pins were skewed.  I have sent an email to hfsignals but in the meantime I would like to purchase a replacement here in the USA.  Does anyone have any idea where I can find an exact replacement?

Thanks,
TD

Rene

Bijna hetzelfde probleem hier hahaha, scherm past niet in the housing. But is there no model, serial on the potentiometer,, , also you can take a multimeter. I think that any potentiometer with swith and the same resistor would fit.
Regards
Rene
Netherlands

Support HF Signal

Hello Darrell,
We have already replied to your direct mail. Please go through the same and do let us know.
However for those who need this Volume control can procure the same from mouser.com. It costs less than 5 USD.

Mouser part No:  688-RK0971111Z32 and the link is given below

https://www.mouser.in/ProductDetail/688-RK0971111Z32

Thanks,

Thomas
--