Topics

UBITX V6 power input

John Hopkins

Question to the group:

I am new to kit assembly/building. I could not find the following information on the power supply jack. Is the center of this jack positive or negative? What size wire does the UBITX require for power?

John Hopkins
W2JCH

"They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."  (Benjamin Franklin, 1775)

Evan Hand

I measured the jack and plug for my uBiTx.  They are 2.1 mm pin with 5.5 mm barrel.

73
Evan
AC9TU

Ross Bassette