Topics

uBitx v6 jacks on purchased enclosure

Larry Mittman

I just purchased my full kit uBitx v6, and I find a small problem. None of the plug jacks are labeled! As I have great difficulty ready the schematic, how eo I know what plugs into which jack?  This goes for both the front and rear panels.
Until this gets answered, all I have is a brick.  Please reply asap.
Thank you very much.

Larry Mittman N8MGU

Evan Hand

Check this message thread.  In one of the posts a a picture of the board with the jacks labeled.
https://groups.io/g/BITX20/topic/new_inexperienced_technically/71340334?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,0,40,71340334

Hope this helps
73
Evan
AC9TU

Bill

Giant-size version of the board picture with jacks labeled is here:
https://groups.io/g/BITX20/files/V6_PCB_Photos

Larry Mittman

Thank you very much. This photo of the board with the jacks labeled is EXACTLY what I am looking for!  Now, my only further question concerns the J3 Speaker jack.  Is this jack for headphones?

I really appreciate your quick turn around on this.
Thank you.
Larry Mittman N8MGU

--
GnuPG Public Key ID: DC840312