Is there an xml rig fle for FLDigi /FLrig  that I can download to get Flrig comms with V6? If so what is the link to get it?

Thanks Andy

Vic WA4THR

In general, the uBitX emulates a Yaesu FT817 for CAT commands. There is another thread where the appropriate com settings is discussed.

=Vic=

Andy_501

Thank You Vic

I just added FT817 as general FLdigi rig file but still unable to comm to UBITx unit. I will log into groups.io and look through the archives to see what I can find.

On 2020-01-05 03:56, Vic WA4THR via Groups.Io wrote:
In general, the uBitX emulates a Yaesu FT817 for CAT commands. There is another thread where the appropriate com settings is discussed.

=Vic=

Andy_501

Vic,
Do you know if anyone has had success using an external SignalinkUSB sound device or the TI ezDSP sound device? I also have two TI C5000 USB sound devices which likely would work installed internally. All three work well with PC ALE/MARS ALE.
Thnx Andy

Vic WA4THR

I have not used external computer digital modes on mine, except to test rig controls. However, I use a Signalink on my big rigs and it should be no issue on any rig that has a mic and ptt input as it has its own VOX circuit to key the rig. In fact the rig I first used it on had no CAT connection to WSJT-X or Fldigi and I still logged many QSOs just manually setting the frequency (it only changes when you change bands, anyway) on the computer for logging. I had the digital frequencies saved in that  rig's memory for each band.

I am not familiar with the TI sound card, but I know others have built in a USB sound card to their uBitX rigs with a USB hub to allow simultaneous CAT control.

=VIc=

Bob Bennett

For my other radios and raspberry pi, I just use a $4 sound dongle available at computer stores, Hamfest sand online.
--
Bob
NZ2Z