Topics

ubitx v6 digital cables

Mitchel Rought

I finally got the receive side of wsjt-x to work, cat control is hooked up and it tests fine and it will cycle the transmitter, next step is the mic cable, is there any thing special for a direct cable from the pc to the mic port on the radio
thanks

Evan Hand

I had to add isolation transformer and ferries to knock down RF feedback when transmitting.

other than that, nothing special

73
Evan
AC9TU

Don - KM4UDX

I followed Evan's method exactly. And it worked.

Then when fixing something else on the little rig, I took out the "easydigi" that held the transformers. And it still worked just fine. So in my case, I ended up just going direct.