Topics

ubitx v6

Mitchel Rought

first off, would like to thank everyone who helped with this radio, it is finally up and running on all aspects
had to do the alignment as the reception was very garbled, alignment went very well, only issue is it's off frequency slightly, freq. 7.213.00 on web sdr, 7.212.700 on ubitx , curious if this will be an issue when transmitting?
also would like to hear opinions on an agc circuit and S meter circuit that works well with this unit
it has been upgraded to v1.2 with the nextion 2.8 display
memory manager has also been downloaded
again, many thanks

Curt

Well only if that 300 Hz takes you out of the band edge. Otherwise no worries. If you do cw, you can see where you land using RBN. BFO calibration much more vital to getting it working well.

Most of us use some version of audio agc. You try searching v6 agc here. It won't behave like most rigs, but serve to reduce real big signals. You can search to see if kits are available.  I am using an unusual agc by vk3ye, rather novel circuit working well in my v4.

73 curt