Topics

uBITx V5 Stuck in Transmit #ubitx

Yusuf A

Hey everyone,

i have the same issue, but i cant find my short? at which point were your solder blobs?

MVS Sarma

is it a new one or working one.
 If new, please ensure that the KEY wire has 4.7K resistor from Vcc.
If working
 , please give a gentle TAP on relay K1 . If Stuck, it would release.
 Perhaps you may need to change it.

All the best

sarma vu3zmv

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 12:36 PM Yusuf A <bizim.yusuf@...> wrote:
Hey everyone,

i have the same issue, but i cant find my short? at which point were your solder blobs?

Yusuf A

it a new one. it used to work very fine in a 3d printed case. after the instalation in a new case from sunil with the pcb frontpanel i am having this issue,
The 4.7K resistor is installed. i will check the K1 relay later. thanks so far