Topics

uBITX V5 Production Run

Dennis Zabawa

I assume that Farhan monitors this group.  I would ask him to consider asking HFSignals make a run of V5 boards for those who wish to provide their own homebrew controller and connections to the outside world.

Ashhar Farhan

Dennis,
The main board of V6 and V5 are identical except for onboard connectors (that maybe removed). The original connectors for panel mounted connectors and volume control are intact.
 HF Signals sells the original Raduino too.

On Fri 2 Oct, 2020, 5:34 PM Dennis Zabawa, <kg4rul@...> wrote:
I assume that Farhan monitors this group.  I would ask him to consider asking HFSignals make a run of V5 boards for those who wish to provide their own homebrew controller and connections to the outside world.

kenoldb@...

hello, I would like it if there was a slimmed down version again.
Or also individual parts. The V6 is great, but too "finished" for me :-).

greetings Ken