Topics

Ubitx v5, nextion 3.5 display, AGC, and 3d printed case for sale

jasonnp@...

Selling my Ubitx V5

Just not using it, so figured it could go to a better home.

Has the Kit projects AGC installed (it is hard wired for the slow setting)

Has a custom interface on the display that I laid out myself (Looks like most others just updated graphics)

Case is 3d printed but isn't 100% perfect, but still very nice.

None of the wires have been shortened so if you want to change the case there is plenty of leads on all the connectors.

It's a project so it's not perfect and it's never done but I figure you understand that!

Thanks!
K9UFO

jasonnp@...

Looking for 180 shipped and will include any unused parts.

Brent D

Can you link me to that case? I printed this one (link) but I'm getting electrical interference from the cable (I think). I couldn't find any other case that supports a 3.5 screen... most seem to be 3.2

Everything else I printed looks very similar apart from the face, so hopefully I'll only have to print the face and not the whole case.

Thanks much!!

jasonnp@...

The case is from thingiverse, I only made the front panel for the larger screen.  I'll see if I can find the file.

Brent D

Excellent, thanks so much!