Topics

uBITX v5.1 and uBITX_Manager_V1.11 problem

pd0zz@...

Hello, the arduino nano in my newly installed uBITX V5.1 is unreacheble from the program uBITX_Manager_V1.11.
I wanted to install uBITX_CEC_V1.200, but alas, as rookie I can't get it working.
The problem is that uBITX-Manager cannot contact the arduino, even after checking portsettings in win10.
Tell me what to do?
Thanks, Martin

Virusvrij. www.avast.com

Herman Scheper

First you have to use Xloader software to programm the Arduino nano with the CEC hex file you need. You can find it on the hamskey.com website. I am now on the wrong place to inform you better. It take me a week before i get it running on my ubitx v5. Before have Xloader working take a day for me as Arduino nano rookie.  I printed a lot of information all coming from the Hamskey site.  Veel succes van PA0BAB

Herman vanaf z'n IPad.

Op 17 okt. 2019 om 22:23 heeft pd0zz@... het volgende geschreven:

Hello, the arduino nano in my newly installed uBITX V5.1 is unreacheble from the program uBITX_Manager_V1.11.
I wanted to install uBITX_CEC_V1.200, but alas, as rookie I can't get it working.
The problem is that uBITX-Manager cannot contact the arduino, even after checking portsettings in win10.
Tell me what to do?
Thanks, Martin

Virusvrij. www.avast.com

Herman Scheper

At home now.

Look in next link. With this information it works for me……

http://www.hamskey.com/2018/01/how-to-upgrade-ubitx-firmware.html

Hart.groet,  Herman Scheper PA0BAB

[...]

Ahhh, Thank you Herman.
With this short instruction I will try to find my way! Now is JOTA, so busy this weekend!
Thanks from Martin, PD0ZZ

Op 17-10-2019 om 23:04 schreef Herman Scheper:

[...]

Thanks for this info!
It works now with the CEC 1.20 software... Next step AGC...  and nexion 3.2 or somewhat bigger... and CAT-control... perhaps an arduino powered tuner..
Ohw, wait, what about portability? A 4S lifepo battery seems more adequate.