Topics

uBitx V5

Peter McCracken

Hi Folks,

I am still searching for a uBitx V5 if anyone has one for sale ?

Thanks!

Best regards, Peter.

Ashhar Farhan

The bitx v5 is just the v6 with a different raduino board. if you plug an old raduino board (the one with the 16x2 LCD), it becomes a v5.
- f

On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 3:14 AM Peter McCracken <peter.mccracken@...> wrote:
Hi Folks,

I am still searching for a uBitx V5 if anyone has one for sale ?

Thanks!

Best regards, Peter.

Peter McCracken

Thanks Ashlar, the difference with the V5 is it does not have the onboard volume control or audio jacks which I actually prefer, but as pickings are slim might just order another v6 and remove them.

3boysdad@...

I think I need to admit I'll never build mine.  Have v5, a case, a nextion LCD screen.  been sitting in the garage for ... maybe a year at this point.

and this.

https://shop.kit-projects.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=101

and this.

https://elekitsorparts.com/product/ubitx-digi-interface-module-add-on-board

still in their boxes (except the AGC module).

let me dig around and make sure i have everything.  you can reach me at ki6nlc@....

Derek Jacoby

Hi, I'm Derek. I just replied to the poster above. I don't need the v5 board, I have one I haven't assembled. I just pulled out of the box to do so last week and noticed a couple broken toroids. Which are on their way. It will be my first toroid winding adventure.

But I'm interested in any of the other bits and pieces. Feel free to ship them the original person on this thread if its easiest for them all to go the same place, but they look like things I'll need if you want to sell me the bits he doesn't want.

Thanks!

Derek
KE7FYX

Peter McCracken

Mail sent! Check your spam folder in case it has ended up there thanks!!